The Hilltop Star Online

The Student News Site of Passaic High School

The Hilltop Star Online

The Hilltop Star Online

Breakfast Before the Bell-Episode #1 w/ PHS Principal Dr. Jose Celis

PHS Productions unveiled their latest creation, the captivating and eagerly anticipated weekly show, Breakfast Before the Bell, on Thursday, November 30, 2023.

This inaugural episode, a testament to innovation and student-led broadcasting, featured none other than Passaic High School’s esteemed Principal, Dr. Jose Celis, as its distinguished first guest. It marked the initiation of an intellectual journey into the world of morning talk shows, uniquely orchestrated by the talented students enrolled in the Film and Television Broadcasting 4 program at Passaic High School.

Guiding viewers through this episode were the accomplished hosts, Mr. Tom Wolverton and PHS Senior Michael Clark. Their seamless presentation and insightful interviews promised an engaging viewing experience that went beyond the ordinary.

Behind the scenes, the dedicated studio production crew worked harmoniously to bring BBTB to life. Jacqueline Galicia assumed the crucial role of floor manager, ensuring the smooth flow of the show. The visual aesthetics were masterfully handled by Daniel Nunez, who manned the camera with precision and expertise. Completing the ensemble was Fernando Martinez, the skilled audio engineer responsible for delivering crisp and clear soundscapes, adding an extra layer of professionalism to the production.

In this venture, PHS Productions not only showcased their commitment to quality broadcasting but also provided a platform for students to hone their skills and contribute to the vibrant tapestry of media excellence within the academic community. The launch of Breakfast Before the Bell stands as a testament to the collaborative spirit of Passaic High School’s budding journalists and filmmakers.

View Comments (1)
Donate to The Hilltop Star Online

Your donation will support the student journalists of Passaic High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.